From Thursday 15 July 2021, Jabiru and West Arnhem businesses can access tailored support programs under the NT Government’s refreshed Business Growth Program.
The program is designed to offer a range of support for small businesses across the territory including business planning, marketing, staffing, finance, operations, and new technologies.
There are six areas of support under the Business Growth Program, they include:
- Strategy – includes business planning to set clear outcomes and goals to achieve long-term business success.
- Marketing – designed to better promote and position your products and or services.
- Operations – improve your systems and processes to achieve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Financial – build a better understanding of the financial position of your business and develop strategies to improve cash flow and grow profit.
- People and Culture – develop workforce structure, policies and procedures that align with the vision, purpose and goals of the business
- Mentoring and coaching – available to businesses on a case-by-case basis once they have completed one of the Business Growth Programs.
Under the program businesses can access professional services to improve their performance, sustainability and profitability.
Who can apply?
You can apply if you are a small business with:
- an annual turnover of more than $75,000 and less than $10 million
- a business plan or similar.
What funding is on offer?
You can apply for up to $10,000 based on a 50-50 co-contribution. The funding can be used for services in any of the following grant categories:
- people and culture.
For more information about the Business Growth Program go to https://nt.gov.au/industry/business-grants-funding/business-growth-program
To find out what other funding is available to support Territory Business go to https://nt.gov.au/industry/business-grants-funding